No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
3M ESPE Autoclave Tape (Indicator tape)
3M™ Comply™/ESPE lead free steam autoclave tape (indicator tape) are designed for use by a health care provider to accompany individual units (e.g. wrapped packs) to demonstrate that the unit has been exposed to the sterilization process and to distinguish between processed and unprocessed units.
3M Autoclave Tape Details
- Lead free—does not require hazardous waste disposal.
- Versatile tape designed for use on all wraps, including disposable, non-woven and linen wraps.
- Provides a secure seal and is easy to remove from reusable wraps.
- Tape stretches to minimize tape pop-off, which reduces need for re-sterilization due to packs opening during processing.
- Accepts handwriting and labeling for easy use and better record keeping.
- Low cost per use offers economical way to monitor sterilization exposure.
- Available in three widths.
Features of Comply Autoclave Tape
- The autoclave tape provides visual evidence that the item has been exposed for sterilization because it changes color.
55 m, 60 Linear Yard
Steam Sterilization Monitoring
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.