Become a VendorNovember 24, 2020 2021-11-11 16:06
Become a Vendor
Why Sell on Yolie?
Because millions of shoppers cannot wait to see what you have in your store
Join a marketplace where so many buyers and potential buyers search and shop for unique, quality medical, sports, baby and vet items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our vendor Managers will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online and agreeing a sales commission to Yolie
Receive orders and sell your product
- Manage your own inventory on your vendor profile
- Receive orders directly from your store and via your registered vendor email
- Confirm orders directly to customers
Package and Deliver with ease
- Process package to be picked up for delivery
Get payments and grow your business
- Receive payment for items sold
BEST PLACE TO START SELLING & FOR FREE!
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Here’s what you get selling on Yolie:
- A worldwide community of shoppers.
- Easy and quality reach for your brand and products.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell more stuff.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Yolie
What fees do I pay to sell on Yolie?
Joining and starting a shop on Yolie is COMPLETELY FREE!. The only money paid by the vendor/seller is commission on products that are sold via the Yolie portal or referenced by Yolie to an eventual buyer.
The value of the commission paid to Yolie per sale is agree by the vendor and the Yolie Vendor Managers at registration
What do I need to do to create a store on Yolie
- First, create an Yolie account (if you don’t already have one) and check the “Become a vendor” box.
- Set your shop location, choose a shop name and fill the vendor form that appears. A verification code will be sent to you provided email.
- After verifying your details, your Vendor Manager will approve your Vendor membership on Yolie. It is that easy
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
What can I sell on Yolie?
- have a warranty cover
- be branded
- and be legal within the sale jurisdiction