Original B Braun Vasofix Safety IV catheter with Injection Port is available on the Yolie Online Medical Consumables supermarket.
IV catheter with injection port and passive fully automatic needlestick protection
Vasofix® Safety – Shielded IV catheter with injection port
- Passive fully automatic protection against needlestick injuries and related infection
- IV catheter material available in Polyurethane (PUR)and FEP
- Sharp Universal Bevel for a wide choice in insertion angles and minimal puncture trauma
- Double Flashback Technology provides confirmation of successful catheter placement through quick visualization of both needle and catheter flashback
- Latex-free, PVC-free, DEHP-free
- Acc. ISO-Standard 10.555-1/5
- Fully automatic passive Safety Shield which protects the needle tip to prevent needlestick injuries. No user activation required – no button, twists or clicks
- Safety Shield automatically covers needle tip upon needle withdrawal
- Safety mechanism cannot be bypassed
- Eliminates the risk of inadvertent activation during handling
- Safety Shield stays in place through the disposal
- Regional labels/article numbers for Vasofix Safety®
- Europe, former GUS countries, Turkey, Island, Africa: Article code + Annex “-01”
- North America: Article code + Annex “-02”
- Asia / Pacific: Article code + Annex “-03”
- Latin America: Article code + Annex “-04”
- CIS region: Article code + Annex “-20”
"14g", "16g", "18g", "22g", "24g"
There are no inquiries yet.