Introcan Safety IV Catheter from B Braun Hospital Care is available at the lowest price on Yolie Online Medical Consumables Shop
IV catheter with passive fully automatic needlestick protection
B Braun Introcan Safety on Yolie
Introcan Safety® Shielded IV catheter without injection port
- Passive fully automatic protection against needlestick injuries and related infections
- IV catheter material available in Polyurethane (PUR) and FEP
- Ergonomic product design for one-handed insertion
- Sharp Universal Bevel for wide choice in insertion angles and minimal puncture trauma
- Double Flashback Technology provides confirmation of successful catheter placement through quick visualization of both needle and catheter flashback
- Latex-free, PVC-free, DEHP-free
- Acc. ISO-Standard 10.555-1/5
- Fully automatic passive Safety Shield which protects the needle tip to prevent needlestick injuries. No user activation required - no buttons, twists or clicks
- Safety Shield automatically covers needle tip upon needle withdrawal
- Safety mechanism cannot be bypassed
- Eliminates risk of inadvertent activation
- Safety Shield stays in place through disposal
Introcan Safety IV Catheter Note
- Regional labels/article numbers for Introcan Safety®
- Europe, former GUS countries, Turkey, Israel, Africa: Article code + Annex "-01"
- North America: Article code + Annex "-02"
- Asia / Pacific: Article code + Annex "-03"
- Latin America: Article code + Annex "-04"
Original B Braun Mini-Spike 2 filter (needle-free technology) available on Yolie.
Vented dispensing pin with swabable needle-free access valve (0.45µm air filter).
Vented dispensing pin with swabable needle-free access valve for injections and withdrawals of non-toxic fluids from containers (i.e. glass vials, semi-rigid and glass containers).
Featured with an integrated air filter (0,45µm).
Protection against the risk of chemical contamination:
- Bacteria retentive 0.45µm air filter reduces contamination of drug with environmental air
- Swabable valve reduces the risk of drug spillage
Protection against sharps injury through needle-free technology
Protection against the risk of microbiological contamination
- Swabable valve automatically closes upon disconnection of syringe
- Needle-free access valve easy to swab with alcohol pad (i.e. Softa®-Cloth CHX 2%) thanks to its flat surface
More time for patients or operative tasks with B Braun Mini-Spike 2
Integrated air vent making over-pressure release techniques unnecessary
- Compatible with Luer-Lock and Luer-Slip
- Allows multiple access for direct aspiration or fluid injection
- Consistent flow rate
- Two-lumen spike fitting with common vials and containers
- Designed to ensure clean, leak-proof and convenient injections and withdrawals
Protection against DEHP exposure
- Product is PVC-, DEHP, and Latex-free
|Purchase the 3M ECG Electrodes 50's Monitoring Tape at a cool price on the Yolie Online Market. Grab yours now at the best price.
- 3M Monitoring ECG Electrodes are fluid resistant electrodes that come with a dry gel
- The gel is conductive aggressive for excellent adhesion and clear, reliable tracings
- The electrodes have lift tabs for easy placement and removal
- The electrodes are latex free and are easy to handle
- These electrodes are ideal for general purpose monitoring providing cost savings through standardization
- The electrodes come in a standard packing of 100 electrodes per box
- Suggested Applications:
- For tread mill test
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) monitors
- Critical Care Unit (CCU) monitors
|Get the efficient ASAP Nitrile Powder Free Examination Gloves, Disposable online on the best online medical marketplace today. Find all your affordable medical supplies on Yolie.
||9.3 x 5 x 2.4 inches
||Small - Box of 100
B Braun Discofix C 3-way Stopcock is resistant to the effects of pharmaceuticals
- Resistant against pharmaceuticals with a previously unattained degree of transparency
- Resistance against stress cracking resulting from exposure to infusion solutions, drugs and alcohol-based disinfectants
- Protection against the danger of unnoticed cracks, air infusion and leakage
- Fast connection with rotating adapter
- Reliable, secure system connection with the rotation of the connected stopcock unit on its own axis
- Light snap at every 45° turn of the valve
- Allows convenient access for injections and aspirations by rotating adapter
- Lets you feel the proper setting by the tactile response at every 45° turn
- Resists the hazardous effects of pharmaceuticals
- Reduces leakage, contamination and air embolism
B Braun Discofix C 3-way Stopcork Indication
- Parenteral nutrition therapy with lipids
- Anesthesia with IV anesthetics, e.g. Propofol
- Chemotherapy with cytostatic agents
- Immunotherapy for application of suppressives, e.g. Cyclosporin
- Neurology for application of neuroleptics, e.g. Phenytoin Sodium