ResPlus CPAP Respiratory Machine (Non-Invasive Ventilator) is electronic breathing equipment used in the treatment of sleep apnea, lung disease, as well as to treat respiratory weakness.
The device when used overnight improves the quality of sleep, daytime sleepiness, and may also improve thinking ability.
Lately, the COVID-19 virus which quickly invades human lung cells and causes pneumonia, which will cause severe lower respiratory tract diseases, such as acute lung injury and respiratory distress syndrome.
For COVID-19, the device serves as a ventilator and is one of the most effective treatments in the absence of specific drugs. Under this ventilator, the blood oxygen of the patient can be effectively increased and the mortality rate can be minimized.
1. Small size, color LCD display
2. Portable and easy to operate
3. Can be equipped with trolleys
4. Can be equipped with an independent humidifier
5. Can be equipped with SPO2 module
6. Real-time display and monitoring of clinical use data of patients;
7. Connect to Low-flow oxygen, for air-oxygen mixing;
8. With VAF (Vital assurance function);
9. Max.IPAP: 30cmH2O; 10. Ventilation mode: CPAP, S, ST, T, APCV
1. Early intervention for respiratory failure for patients with COVID-19;
2. After extubating, when the patient is removed from the invasive ventilator and transferred to a non-invasive ventilator.
There are no inquiries yet.