No products in the cart.
Labtron Medical Autoclave LMA-A10, 14L (Tabletop Sterilizer)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Medical Autoclave LMA-A10 is a class B fractionated automated autoclave. Inbuilt with 8 types of sterilization systems and two test program that can be checked and monitored by computer. It has automatic power shut down for overheating of inner temperature and an alarm system to indicate low water level. Automatic power and water cut off with an alarming indicator when there is lack of water makes this autoclave safe and reliable to use.
- Microprocessor control with automatic cycles
- Digital LCD display to monitor working status and parameters
- Working temperature : 134 ?
- Automated drying function
- Door lock feature : Door cannot be opened till the pressure inside the chamber doesn’t fall to 0.027 MPa
- Self-inflating leak proof chamber
- Safe door lock system ensuring safety / protection during sterilization
- Automatic power cut off with alarm with low water levels indication
- Stainless steel sterilizing shelves
- Automatically feeding and draining of water
Medical autoclave is widely used in dental, medical, clinical, podiatry, veterinary, microbiology, biotechnology and life science research.
|Sterilization Time||4 – 18 mins|
|Sterilization Temperature||121 °C / 134 °C|
|No. of Trays||3|
|Dry Procedure||Vacuum drying|
|Chamber Dimension ( Φ × D )||250 × 270 mm|
|Overall Size ( L × W × H )||480 × 480 × 520 mm|
|Input Power||1200 W|
|Net Weight||37.5 kg|
|Gross Weight||45.5 kg|
|Power Supply||230 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Minimum Desk Size||480 × 350 mm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.